Feel free to join our trading events newsletters. Discover the power of major financial market live trading. Trading tricks, tips and gives down to earth advice and guidance. Forex-Metals-Indices and more for intraday, swing and scalping traders at http://www.spartantraderfx.com/live-trading-events/
Eur/Jpy Our swing short setup worked fine and I am about 100 pips in profit now (4H entry 105.50).I leave my stop at 106.30 for now but took already some profits at 104.50. I will trail my stop after a new confirmed setup on the 4H chart. Next target is the 103.30 area. Good [...]
Awhile back I did a couple of articles on my blog at www.askjeffwilde.com about how system performance results can be highly misleading due to the system being over-optimized by it’s creator. I want to bring to light another way that your being mislead when it comes to the reported performance numbers some systems brag about. [...]
Swing traders should wait for some good support and resistance area breaks, before they can enter new positions!
Gold is ranging for many weeks now. The price has created a wedge, and it looks like we will see a break out of this formation soon. It can still take a couple of weeks, but a break here would open the way for new swing trading setups. Patience now! Remember…You don’t want to decide [...]
I’m going to keep this short and sweet… Starting May 2 my friend Nikos will be holding a free daily live trading workshop. It will run throughout May. This is something you rarely get to see as most traders are too scared to trade in real-time in front of a group. Nilos will do scalping, [...]
Price has broken the resistance line on the 4H chart. I will wait for a good 123 setup on the 4 h chart to trade long. This could be a swing trade position, if the setup looks good.
Usd/jpy moved up to our EMA 200 resistance area. Switch to lower time frames like the 1 min/5 min chart and look for some intraday short setups with target the 81.00 area! In case the price breaks the 81.50 area, try to look for long setups and target the 81.80-82.00 area for no. Don’t [...]
The bounce on resistance did not happen, so we did not have any chance to trade short yet in terms of swing trading. We need to wait for a higher low for long setups or a clear lower low to look for short setups.
Eur/jpy 4 H chart 1.Wait for the price to retrace back close to the orange trendline. 2. Wait for a bounce and a red candle (4H). 3. Go short with target the 103.70 area and a stop over the orange trend line.
- The Top 5 Day Trading Mistakes
- Live trading forex workshop videos
- Why spreading the risk equals long lasting wealth
- The true secret to forex trading success - No Kidding!
- What’s the fate of the Euro?
- Swing Trading Mastery 30 day live work shop
- Street Smart Forex Trading Tip #2
- Street Smart Forex Trading Tip #1 - Are you a “Demo Millionaire?”
- What will happen to the EUR/USD?
- The Free Live trading Room is still open for you to join!
- Register for new “Live Trading Events” Newsletters
- EUR/JPY Outlook for May 7-11
- Don’t believe the forex hype! How To Avoid Excessive Risk.
- EUR/USD Outlook for April 30 to May 4
- XAU/USD (Gold) Swing trading setup soon?
- Live free forex trading workshop
- EUR/JPY Swing Trading Outlook for April 23 to 27
- Intraday & Scalping (Trading Tip for April 18)
- Update for EUR/JPY Swing Traders
- Today’s Trading Tip Eur/jpy 4 H chart